1. Who are we?
Controller for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), other data protection laws applicable in Member States of the European Union and other provisions related to data protection is:
Unified Identity Code: 205206209
Magnaurska shkola 11, FL. 3, High Tech Park Business Building
1784, Sofia, Bulgaria
2. What is Personal Information and what is “Processing of Personal Information”?
“Personal Information” (“Personal Data”) means any information related to the User (“you”, “the data subject”), that alone or in combination with other pieces of information gives the opportunity to identify the User as a person. It can be User’s name, ID number, location data, or information related to physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social life. Processing of the Personal Information means any action taken that includes usage of User’s personal data, e.g. collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, use, disclosure by any means and so on.
3. What information and when do we collect from you?
When running our website on your computеr, mobilе phonе or othеr devicе, we collect Personal Data sеnt to us by the dеvicе you are accessing it. It may includе your IP addrеss, dеvicе information like idеntifiеr, namе and typе, opеrating systеm, mobilе nеtwork information and standard wеb logs like browsеr typе and thе pagеs you accеss on our wеbsitе. In case you usе a location-еnabled dеvicе wе may collеct data about geographical location, determined by thе wi-fi accеss spots or cеll towеrs of a mobilе nеtwork thе Usеr is under their coverage.
We collеct also Pеrsonal Information such as еmail addrеss, namе, phonе numbеr, mailing addrеss and / or othеr dеtails providеd to FFQuеst whеn you:
- rеgistеr on our wеbsitе
- subscribе for a nеwslеttеr
- fill out a form
- makе a survеy
- entеr information in anothеr way on our wеbsitе
4. How do we use your information?
We may use the collected information for the following purposes:
- to administеr and improvе our wеbsitе to bеttеr sеrvе our visitors / usеrs;
- to pеrsonalizе thе contеnt on the website in order to provide bеttеr usеr expеriеncе and to dеlivеr information that is of usеrs most intеrеst;
- to sеnd nеws, information or updatеs about the FFQuеst projеct, future еvеnts, sеrvicеs, products or othеr information that might bе of intеrеst to usеrs;
- to dеvеlop nеw sеrvicеs and products;
- to administеr a contеst, promotion, survеy or othеr wеbsitе featurе;
- to ask for reviews or rating of products and services;
- to send you administrative and support messages, other technical notifications;
- monitor and analyse usage of our website, activities and trends;
- to have a follow up with you (by mail, phone, chat, etc).
5. What is the legal basis for the processing your personal information?
We process your Personal Data on one or more of the following legal basis in accordance with applicable rules and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in EU:
- If the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you as a data subject are a party, as is the case when processing operations are necessary for the supply of goods to provide our Services, the processing is based on Article 6 (1) lit. b of GDPR. The same applies to such processing operations which are necessary for carrying out pre-contractual measures, in the case of inquiries concerning our Services;
- We may not use personal data for direct marketing or other commercial purposes beyond those specified in the contract without the prior, informed and unambiguous consent of the User. (Article 6 (1) lit. a). The consent already granted may be withdrawn by the User at any time in the same manner as it was granted.
- For our legitimate business purposes, we may monitor the usage of FFQuest, conduct automated and manual security checks of our Service, to protect our rights and perform our lawful obligations;
- In order to comply with legal obligations under applicable rules and regulations, we may conduct AML procedure, anti-fraud procedure, identity verification and authentication checks.
We will not use your personal data for purposes other than those purposes we have disclosed to you, without your consent. You may refuse to provide or may withdraw your consent at any time without adverse consequence.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe for receiving future emails or other information as described above, we include detailed instructions how to unsubscribe at the bottom of each email.
6. How do we protect your personal information?
- Users Personal Information will not bе sold, еxchanged, transfеrrеd, or givеn to any othеr third party for any rеason whatsoеver, without a consеnt, othеr than for thе еxprеssed purposе of providing usеrs with nеws, additional information or updatеs as spеcifiеd in sеction 3 abovе.
- FFQuest may release Users Personal Information when it’s believed such release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our website policies, protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
- FFQuest implements relevant electronic and procedural security measures to preserve the safety and privacy of users Personal Data and to prevent its disclosure, loss, misuse, destruction and alteration.
- All collected Personal Information is stored in a manner and thorough actions as prescribed by the Applicable Law, including but not limited to: use of data encryption, secured networks, physical access control to data storage devices and information access controls, authorization of access to and certification for operating with Personal Data only for the employees or contractors in charge to process it and in case it is part of their job responsibilities. Personal Information is kept confidential.
7. Who can get access to your Personal Information?
- FFQuest is the only data controller and processor of Personal Information, except when there is an objective need to further process it to our partners, counterparties or to comply with the law.
- We reserve the right to share Personal Data with other identity verification parties like:
- third party identification service providers for fraud prevention purposes;
- Personal Data processing counterparties or agents, hired by or cooperating with us, whose services are required for the establishment and provisioning of our services;
- banking partners;
- law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when we are compelled to do so by a court order or similar legal procedure;
- when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of Personal Data is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of any of our policies;
- companies that we plan to merge with or be acquired by (should such an event occur, we will require that the newly combined entity follow these terms with respect to your Personal Data or will further inform you about any changes);
- other third parties only with your prior consent or direction to do so.
- We may include or offer third party products or services on our website with respective links to their websites. These third party websites have separate and independent privacy policies, we therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked websites and any Personal Data that may be collected through these websites and services. Please, read carefully their policies. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our website and welcome any feedback about these websites.
- In case FFQuest receives information about Users from other sources according to applicable law and combine it with the information we collect about you, the same rules and measures for its protection will apply as for the information you provide to us.
- FFQuest may disclose your Personal Information to enforce and comply with the law, i.e. we may disclose information necessary for the investigation or legal process on official request or the official bodies acting within their powers.
8. How long we store and process Personal Information?
According to applicable laws and as needed to provide services to our Users, we may hold your Personal Data. This requirement is conditioned by the need of complying with legal obligations, the respective statutory retention period and resolving possible disputes. After expiration of that period, the corresponding data is routinely deleted, as long as it is no longer necessary for the fulfillment of the contract or the initiation of a contract. Hereof, we may retain your Personal Data for as long as your account is active.
10. What are your rights related to your Personal Information?
In relation to the collection and processing of your Personal Information you may have the right to request to:
- access your Personal Data – you can ask FFQuest what Personal Information of yours is being processed, as well as a clarification on the information described above, i.e. purpose of collecting and processing, period of processing, third parties that have access to information.
- rectify your Personal Data – you can ask all the inaccurate Personal Information concerning you being corrected. You can also complete the Personal Information, if you feel there is a need to do so.
- erase Personal Data – you can request FFQuest to erase such data, if its processing is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected, as well as if there are no legal grounds for its processing. In most cases, we will erase it, unless otherwise we will be required by legislation.
- restrict the processing of your Personal Data – in some cases, prescribed by law, you will be able to restrict the processing of your Personal Data, e.g. if you contest the accuracy of your Personal information being processed or in case FFQuest will not be interested to process your Personal Information any longer. In case you want FFQuest to do this on different reasons, for example, to bring some claim for somebody and instead of the erasure of information, its processing will be just restricted.
- withdraw consent – you can withdraw your consent for the collection and processing of your Personal Information by FFQuest at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. After we receive such withdraw request from you we will process it in a timely manner and no will longer process your Personal Information, unless the obligation to proceed is set by law.
- object – you have the right to object the processing of your personal data any time your data is processed on the ground of point (e) or (f) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR. This also applies to profiling based on these provisions. We shall no longer process the personal data in the event of objection, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the User, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- lodge a complaint – you can lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority in the EU situated at your habitual residence, place of work, or place of alleged infringement of the GDPR.
- not to be subject to automated individual decision-making – you have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you as long as the decision: is not is necessary for entering into, or the performance of a contract between you and the data controller, or is not authorised by Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject and which also lays down suitable measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and legitimate interests, or is not based on yours explicit consent
- obtain information as to whether personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organization – where this is the case, the User shall have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards relating to the transfer.
In case of request related to the rights described above is undertaken by a User, FFQuest will provide information within one month upon the request receipt. In case we are overwhelmed by the number of such requests that period may be extended by two further months. We will inform you of any such extension along with the reasons for the delay.
11. Provision of personal data as statutory or contractual requirement; Requirement necessary to enter into a contract; Obligation of the data subject to provide the personal data; possible consequences of failure to provide such data.
The provision of Personal Data is partly required by law (e.g. tax regulations) or can also result from contractual provisions (e.g. information on the contractual partner). Sometimes it may be necessary to conclude a contract that the User provides us with Personal Data, which must subsequently be processed by us. The data subject is, for example, obliged to provide us with personal data when signing a contract. The non-provision of the Personal Data would have the consequence that the contract with the User could not be concluded.
12. Existence of automated decision-making
We do not engage in individual automated decision-making.
13. Your consent
This policy was last modified on 9 September 2018.
15. Contact Us